Platform for contract analytics and legal document.
- Automatically identify legal agreements or compliance material
- Cluster legal documents based on content like key clauses or counterparties
- Train new models and clauses
- Visualize results using charts or maps
- At least 2,5+ years of experience with ReactJS;
- Familiar with CSS methodologies such as BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS;
- Experience in code performance analysis;
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment);
- Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques / cross-browser / platform issues;
- Experience with Git and code review software;
- Design, implement and maintain scalable and pluggable front-end framework architecture;
- Strong Intermediate level of English.
- Modern open-space office for open-minded people;
- Flexible hours. Adjust your time to work efficiently;
- Bonuses for extra hours. We will not ask you to work extra hours unless you want to get paid for overtime;
- Leader’s support and mentoring. Constant guidance through your career, educational activities refunds, and by the way, you will get paid more as you grow;
- We offer iMac/Mac Mini in the office;
- We will make sure you will not burn out on a long term project;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion;
- Gaming. Like playing PS4? We have a companion!
And you know what? We offer even more, let’s discuss it!