Hey, our future teammate and our First Android Developer!
We want to open one more mobile department, so we need a cool person with whom we can start. So, if you have more that 3 years of experience — we have some news for you!
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
- you want to upgrade your skills;
- you want transparent communication;
- internal mood in team is very important for you;
- you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
- sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
First of all, here you can see not “challenges”, but your common future tasks:
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance;
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols;
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications (Kotlin);
- You will communicate with clients, so good B1 (English) is requested.
Some information about the potential project.
It is an autonomous patient and Personal Support Worker companion, app will deliver emotional connectivity and help patients attain and maintain a positive mood.
Main tech stack on your side:
Kotlin, WebRTC, Firebase for real time communication with Database.
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
- Remote or relocation? We have both options!
- Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
- Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
- Medical Insurance;
- Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).