Hey our first Account Manager!
COAX Software is waiting for you, especially if we have in common such point:
- you want to upgrade your skills;
- you want transparent communication;
- internal mood in team is very important for you;
- you can be a teamplayer as well as a leader;
- sharing knowledge is the key for you too.
Your main future responsibilities as an Account Manager:
Day to day work:
- Constant communication with clients as a single point of contact;
- Managing clients workflow;
- Planning client’s business growth;
- Committed to grow, develop, and scale the development teams.
- Involved in account team member evaluation, on-boarding, and induction for new team members.
- Address employee’s concerns, competencies development, as well as training needs for skills development through the Site Managers or Hiring Managers.
- Handle client communications and prepare client reports;
- Communicate client agendas to other staff members.
- Manage CRM-system (or any other place which have all knowledge on account)
- Case solving & constant client service improvement
- Create regular reports based on clients servicing;
- Have scheduled meetings with team members to gather feedback on account
- Have scheduled meetings with clients to gather feedback on account
- Prepares aggregated report for each account
Sales and upscales:
- Work with sales and marketing teams to prepare presentations and sales pitches;
- Upsell products and services for existing clients.
- Identifying business opportunities for existing clients
- Work on knowledge sharing for marketing purpose
- Help to prepare marketing strategies and proposals for existing client
- AC is responsible for finance / revenue goals for each account
- Monitoring budgets, spending and revenue, and explaining cost factors to clients.
- Proactively design new processes to optimize the managed service model.
- Is executor of assigned process
If this information is interesting for you, let us tell more about some useful tips that you can have after join us:
- Internal Matrix and Personal Development Plan for every teammate;
- Switching Project System. If you want to change the project, just tell us;
- Medical Insurance;
- Want to work on short-term or long-term projects? We have both types;
- You will be a part of the team — doesn’t matter if you are on a project or not, to find potential project for you — our responsibility;
- Parties. We go out every quarter and party on any occasion (if we do not count our pizza-parties or different tastings).